Seasoned Performer (SP) is known as much for his versatility as for his naughty streak. True, while he may be known for his talent, he’s also known as an incorrigible prankster when he’s with his colleagues.
But one thing SP says he isn’t is a tattle-tale—a misconception that has gotten SP in trouble from time to time—like the time when SP worked with Sensitive Star (SS) for a series of projects. During a working trip with SS and another Actor-Performer (AP), SS suddenly began picking a fight with her hubby, who was with the entourage. But when word got around about the couple’s tampuhan in a very public place, SS quickly blamed SP for the “leak.”
It wasn’t the first time that SP’s vaunted impish humor got him in trouble, though. Of course, SP denied the accusation. He pointed out, “I may look naughty, but I’m no chismoso!” Lesson learned for SS: Don’t wash dirty linen in public.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• JK Labajo nagreact kay Dingdong Dantes: Sir, linya ko po yan… (Sabihin mo sa … buwan.)
• Osang Roces, Ara Mina, Alma Moreno ibinuking ang mga leading man na may putok, mabaho ang hininga. (Hazards of the trade. Eww.)
• Payo nina Diego Loyzaga at Barbie Imperial sa mga magdyowa: Don’t lie, don’t cheat… maging honest kahit masakit. (Helpful advice.)
• Xian Lim sobrang miss na miss na si Kim Chiu: Years later, it’s still you and me… (They’re out to prove that there’s forever.)
• Janella Salvador sanay na sanay humawak ng ahas, ipinakilala ang alagang si Versace: Meet my baby girl! (So, where did Janella learn to “socialize” with snakes?)
• Angel Locsin rumesbak sa nagsabing ninakaw ni Kris Aquino ang alahas ni Imelda Marcos: She can afford to buy her own. (Tomoh.)
• 4 na negosyo ni Robi Domingo nagsara dahil sa pandemya pero nakasurvive pa rin: Hindi naman kasi ako maluho. (A celebrity worth emulating.)
• Marian Rivera rarampa na sa Israel; kinabog si Bea Luigi Gomez sa dami ng luggage. (It’s probably a wish fulfillment kind of thing.)
• Sharon Cuneta inaming si Rowell Santiago ang tunay na ‘TOTGA’: I can never live without this boy in my life. (Cue: “Kahapon Lamang”)
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.