MANILA, Philippines — After announcing the names of the top 50 aspirants who made the first cut, the Miss Universe Philippines (MUPH) organization began its Livestream Challenge on Kumu, its official online platform partner.
Pageant fans and aficionados are encouraged to support the delegates by watching the Livestream sessions on Kumu. The candidate with the most number of total unique viewers from March 2 through the 15th will have her own choice of makeup artist during the preliminaries. And as fans know, in any pageant system, the makeup artist of choice is crucial to the candidate’s overall performance.
Following the Livestream Challenge is the MUPh Follower Sprint contest. In the latter KUMU challenge, the delegate with the most number of new followers from the sprint will get her own Kumu room during the prelims. So far, the leading candidates with the most number of followers for the week of March 3 are the following:
– Michelle Marquez Dee (Makati): 462
– Isabel Luche (Mandate City): 280
– Francheska Alexine Dadivas (Roxas): 249
– Nyca Mae Bernardo (Bulacan Province): 199
– Mary Dawn M. Abiera (Sultan Kudarat): 193
– Lou Dominique Piczon (Cebu Province): 175
– Ivylou Borbon (Pangasinan): 171
– Celeste Cortesi (Pasay City): 144
– Jeanne Nicci Orcena (Davao del Norte): 141
– Aidyl Mhay Sanchez (Guiguinto, Bulacan): 123
MUPH national director Shamcey Supsup-Lee, during a chat session with Miss Universe Philippines 2014 MJ Lastimosa on Kumu, revealed that this year’s top 50 finalists will also undergo the same hurdles as the entrants last year — which are the Headshot, Intro Video, Runway, and Interview challenges.
The 2022 Miss Universe Philippines coronation night will unfold on April 30 in SM Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City.